Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Paperwork, DONE!

Tonight, February 25, 2014, I completed the last document needed before the CCCWA will issue our travel approval!  Eeekkkk!  After two and a half years, I think I am finally done with the paperwork.  *Tears*  I can't believe it!  What am I going to do now without any documents to work on after the boys go to bed? What am I going to do now~ no more looking for emails from Tiffany on " the next document to fill out..."

To be honest, I am so excited!  This is the end of a long paperwork chapter to our sweet little girl.  She will be ours in just a few months, FOREVER.  Knowing what I know now, and seeing her sweet face, I would do it over again. IN A HEARTBEAT. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. BRING IT ON.

So now we wait for our travel approval, and lots of work still needs to be done.  Money needs to be ordered, a few more documents notarized, a few more gifts to buy, vaccinations, and lots to pack.  I am an over-packer by nature, and with this being our only little girl, I will be taking LOTS of clothes and girly toys for her to play with ;)  I just can't resist!



Love her sweet face!  Can't wait to smother those cheeks with kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment