Monday, December 1, 2014

Sophie's First Thanksgiving~

November 27, 2014. Exactly 7 months from this day, April 27, 2014...


So this was Sophie's first Thanksgiving, but it was another first for her today, too. As I was drying my hair that morning, Sophie comes to me and says, "Mommy, poo-poo potty." Okay, so I stop drying my hair and put her on the potty. She wipes three times, with no activity below. I then ask her if she is finished, and she replies, "No, comin'." Okay, okay, I will let you sit there a little longer... And then, not even a minute later, she yells, "Done!" Omg, the following pictures are just too cute NOT to post. She will probably kill me in many years to come!

This was before our chat, watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates~





Now that that was taken care of, on to Thanksgiving LOL! This year, we went to the Mach's for dinner. It was so great~ great friends, great food, and lots of fun for the kiddos. Sophie had so much fun playing with her ge-ge's and Hudson and Addison! She ate great on her first Thanksgiving. Her favorite food was the broccoli! I think she nearly ate all the broccoli by herself EEKK! Her dinner was finished off with a yummy chocolate cupcake. Overall, her first Thanksgiving was so great ;)








So thankful this Thanksgiving that we have our sweet girl home!

No comments:

Post a Comment