Sunday, June 22, 2014

She's an Oreo Kinda Girl!

Who's that kid with the Oreo cookie...

I know that many of you understand Sophie's love of Oreos in just the short time since we have been home ;)  She loves single stuffed, double stuffed, mega stuffed ( my personal favorite! ), as well as chocolate stuffed Oreos.  She's really not picky...

After dinner, when she has an Oreo for dessert, she takes the top off and scrapes her teeth on the bottom cookie to get off all the scrumptious filling.  She's a pro!  When done with the filling, she's done with the cookie. And that's that. She will look at me, put up her little finger and say, " One more! " Awe, that cute face and adorable smile~ how can I not give her  just one more?!  I give in. Every.Single.Time!

So, because her love for Oreos is so strong, I needed to document, for her to see later in life! I love them, too, girl! Rock on with those O-R-E-O's!









Now this is pure happiness....

2 comments:

  1. During naptime today I made a grocery list for the first things I want to buy when we get home. Guess what's on the top of it? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, that's so awesome! When I compile this blog into a book, I wanted an Oreo post, for sure! Have you found that Hannah loves anything, yet, as much as Sophie loves her Oreos?

    ReplyDelete