Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Sophie's Favorites~

Sometimes I will be in the kitchen cleaning, or doing laundry, and I wonder "where is Sophie?" Then, I start to wander thru the house, only to find her playing in her bedroom. She loves spending time in her room!

One of her loves is to have tea parties! I wonder if she remembers tea always being served in her foster family's home. Anyhow, she will serve tea to anyone around ;)





Another of Sophie's favorite things to do is to read. This girl reads constantly. She is always wanting us to read her the book, and with her amazing memory, she reads the book next, very accurately! She is definitely one smart little girl!





I hope Sophie continues to love these two favorites of hers as she grows older! And I love the fact that she is so "at home" in her beautiful bedroom ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment