Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Our Gift~

Our family received a special gift from a dear friend of mine, a photog friend.  My sweet friend, Daisy, came over to our house the morning the boys came home from Cincinnati with my parents to meet Sophie for the first time. She stood in the background snapping away, capturing the moments as they were happening...not posed pictures.  I love and will always treasure this gift.  These moments were special, the beginning of my kid's relationship with each other.  Sophie was a bit shy at first, but we began to see her open up when the boys were being goofy!  She now is very, very comfortable with the boys ;)

Thank you, Daisy, for capturing such great memories.  I can't wait to share these with Sophie! When she's older, these moments will mean so much to her...the first time meeting her ge ge's ( brothers in Mandarin )!

Warning **** This post is especially picture heavy! I had so many favorites! ****










1 comment:

  1. Hi! I don't think we have ever met, but Barb shared this blog with me. I am Jennifer. I am married to Scott's stepbrother, Michael. Sophie is beautiful and your boys are very handsome. We have a Sophie as well. She is six. We also have Karli (11 in July), Alisyn (8), and Micah (2&1/2). I showed the pictures to the kids and they were so excited, especially Sophie. LOL!!! Anyway, congratulations!! If you ever get to NC, maybe we could meet sometime. Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete