Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sophie's Birthday Invitation~

Last Sunday was my day to get Sophie's picture done for her 2nd birthday invitation. Her theme this year is Minnie Mouse! I was ready! I had her tutu and pretty necklace out, her bow was all ready, we went to Albertson's to get some balloons, I grabbed a few blankets to put down in the grass and her Minnie Mouse. We.Were.Ready. Or so I thought...

Most of our photo shoot looked like this:



And then I enlisted the help of Connor and Hayden to show her how it's done. Sit, hold Minnie Mouse, smile and done!


And after about 2 hours of working on this, with many tears shed by Sophie and much frustration on my part ( geez! ), we got there. We were done, we got a picture!


And finally, her card~ it turned out just adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment