Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Slow Mornings~

Since I start work a bit later now, Sophie and I have slow mornings together before she is off to school. She loves going to Starbucks with me, thank goodness! After we drop of the boys at Adams, she says, " Mommy coffee? " Yep, you got it, Soph ;)

This morning she was a little hungry and wanted an egg sandwich with her apple juice. Her choice was egg, bacon, Gouda. As she was eating she would tell me how hot it was and how yummy!


After she was done with breakfast, she was staring out the window. I asked her what she was looking at. She told me there was a bird in the rocks, sleeping ( aka DEAD ). She told me his head was lying on the rocks and it hurt. She was very concerned and talked about this bird until we left. She kept saying that his head hurt, owy-maui ;)


Sophie, you are such a sweet girl. I pray your heart forever stays this way...

No comments:

Post a Comment