Monday, April 6, 2015

Vacation to the Mountains~

This year for spring break, we headed to the mountains in Vail, Colorado, with the Mach's to ski! This was the first time for our family to go on a skiing vacation, and boy was it FUN! Sophie was all in when it came to skiing. She loved getting fit for her skis, wearing the ski boots around Beaver Creek Village, and she told me she wanted to go down the bunny hill " all by herself! "







Needless, to say, she had a blast! She loved hanging out at the ski hills and loved riding the gondolas up the hill. We were " loopers " since we would not get off the gondola, but would loop around ;)




Side Note~ A little story I didn't want to forget. The first night we were in Colorado, I was laying down with Sophie in bed to help her fall asleep. She rolls over, looks at me with a huge smile and says, " Best day EVER! " I died!

No comments:

Post a Comment